Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter


So after a lot of difficulty i finally posted a blog layout thingy. Thank you Jeannie for helping me out! :)

Anyways, so the past two days have been pretty fun i guess. <---- Ehh not really anything to say about that.

Okay the real reason why i posted this blog is to talk about Harry Potter. Right now my cousin Aly is on her way to my house so that we can go watch the new movie in a bit. Yesterday i saw the 5th movie for the first time ever and I guess it was pretty good. But that got me thinking..... I usually read anything and everything especially if there is a movie coming out for it (hence why i read Twilight before the movie came out.... but thats a different blog post). But surprisingly i have never read any of the Harry Potter books. So after talking to my friend Jessica about it (whom is a huge Harry Potter fan; and i got her to read Twilight btw) i decided to challenge myself and read ALL the books before the end of the year. I really don't know how im going to be able to do it cause those books are huge and with school about to start it's gonna be hard to find the time to read but whatever. So along the way i guess i'll blog about what book/chapter im on. Well wish me luck.

Happy Reading:)

_________________

So i'm back from watching Harry Potter. I guess it was pretty good there were just some parts that kinda got boring and the "action" kinda happened during the last 20 minutes of a 2 and a half hour movie.

After the movie i actually ran into my cousin at the mall (he's probably reading this right now so HI Primo!") you guys should read his blog its -----> whereisjuanvaldez.blogspot.com (wow i memorized the name!) Anyways go read it now! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment